What’s in it for you?
A tailor-made program focusing on the relevant expertise you need to move forward.
EXPERTS: National and international experts will let you benefit from their hands-on experience by sharing their tips & tricks. Every week a specific expert will come to give a lecture before spending time with each startup to answer their specific problem. Our aim is to better equip you with the skills & tools needed to accelerate your growth and refine your investment readiness.
- Due diligence (Frank Maene, Managing Partner at Volta Venture)
- Founders' relationship
- Technological architecture for scaling up (Jose Manuel Rodriguez, Startup Business Development for Amazon Web Services)
- Sales, marketing and lean pricing (Omar Mahout, Entrepreneurship Fellow at Sirris)
- SEO, SEA & Conversion
- Facebook ads (Alexis Lebedoff, Country Lead Facebook Belgium)
- Accounting, financial scorecard, reporting
- Government supports and subsidies (Marc-Antoine Cajot, Founder at MAC & JB)
- General conditions of sales (GDPR, Legal aspect, etc.)
- Growth potential
- International entrepreneurship (Omar Mahout, Entrepreneurship Fellow at Sirris)
- Team management, recruitment (Corinne Dumont, owner and managing director at Sequoia Participations SA)
- Governance, Board Management
- Financial needs, valuation of the startup
- Investor Mindset (Patrick Polak from Newion Investments)
- Preparation for a Serie A Pitch (Frank Maene, Managing Partner at Volta Venture)
- Oral presentation (Sophie Dussart, Expert in communication)
New names every week... Stay tuned!
INVESTORS: To build a meaningful, eventually very large and profitable company, you need access to capital. We know most private and public investors. We know what they invest in and what gets them excited. In this line, the Reaktor program will culminate in an Investors day, when you will present your startup to a carefully selected, invite-only audience.
COACHES: You’ll get hands-on guidance and support throughout the entire program and beyond. Coaches will challenge your project in the light of what will have been presented by the experts.
NETWORKING: During those four months, a dinner will be hosted once a month with the presence of startup founders, venture capitalists and executives from leading companies.
- Pierre Rousseau, founder at Yoga Room
- David Mellet, co-founder at Little food
- Olivier de Brauwere, founder at Brussels Beer Project
- Nicolas Steisel, co-founder & CEO at Exki
- Charles de Groote, co-founder & CEO at Sortlist
- Corentin Orsini, Expert in strategy and fundraising
Through this intensive program, the Reaktor aims to get you to the point where you’ve built something impressive enough to raise money on a larger scale.